Ethereum price (ETH)
About Ethereum (ETH)
In the last few years, many people have embraced the use of cryptocurrency for payment and transaction purposes. Due to this, there has been a rise in different types of cryptos, Ethereum. This article takes a detailed look at what Ethereum (price) is and profers various ways to buy.
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum is a technology that allows the exchange of Ethereum cryptocurrency between two or more users. It can be described as a powerful application that can be used freely without external control.
Ethereum cryptocurrency is known to be the world’s programmable blockchain largely built on Bitcoin’s invention, with big changes made to its process. Both platforms allow users to use digital money without the control or involvement of banks.
Furthermore, Ethereum cryptocurrency is programmable; it can be used as digital assets, such as Bitcoin. This type of cryptocurrency goes beyond online payment; it is also a marketplace for different financial services.
What are the features of Ethereum?
- Private and secured internet: Ethereum is aimed at building a platform based on value and not surveillance. Hence, you don’t have to provide your personal details to send or receive Ethereum cryptocurrency.
- Community-Based Network: Ethereum is also a platform to ensure the direct transfer of Ethereum cryptocurrency between users directly, without third-party involvement.
- Independent of external control: Ethereum is free from Government and company control. The decentralization of Ethereum makes it almost impossible for any individual or company to stop users from transacting Ethereum cryptocurrency.
Where can you buy Ethereum?
Ethereum can be bought from various exchanges, which include:
- Binance: Binance is a safe and reliable crypto exchange platform that allows you to buy and sell digital currencies like Etherurm. The platform offers one of the most competitive rates around.
- Luno: This cryptocurrency exchange company focuses mainly on emerging markets such as Malaysia, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, and Indonesia, which are usually not allowed on most Bitcoin exchanges. Services provided include the trading of various cryptos like Ethereum.
- Bitstamp: Known as one of the oldest Bitcoin exchange companies, Bitstamp is a veteran crypto exchange platform that emphasizes quality over quantity and maintains a positive user experience.
- Coinbase: Used by more than 30 million customers in over 100 countries, Coinbase is one of the most popular crypto trading platforms. The platform supports the trading of ETH, LTC, BCH, BTC, and ZRX.
- PrimeXBT: Apart from the trading of cryptocurrencies, PrimeXBT also supports the trading of stock and commodities in combination with leverage options. Although its features and fees are enticing, it is vital to note that exchange on this platform is not regulated.
Ethereum cryptocurrency is one of the most popular and widely used cryptos for financial transactions in various parts of the world. This currency can be bought on the trading platform listed above and sold at your convenience too.